from 3,5 years
consists of ten pink lacquered cubes, which differ in size
- The Pink Tower, so much more than just blocks -
Children are invited to experience and discover the material. The aim of the exercise is that by constructing the cubes, a tower can be built both horizontally and vertically.
- Visual sense training
- Aesthetic feeling is developed
- Muscle build-up by holding the individual cubes
- First experiences with geometric forms in different dimensions
- Promotion of the sense of sight
- Promotion of the ability to concentrate
- Introduction of the adjectives "heavy" and "light"
- extensions of the material (link),
In order to raise awareness of the careful handling of different materials, it is advisable to show the child in advance how to hold the different cubes (the largest with both hands, the smallest with the tweezers).
Height (when assembled): 55 cm
We offer one 14-day withdrawal period for goods that you have bought in our online shop.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your item, or you have received faulty or damaged goods, click here to register the return.
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team email@example.com
We thank you for your help!
You can find more information about a return in our FAQ Frequently asked questions and answers page.
pink tower; sensory material